We have continually looked at ways to have a deeper responsibility to our community and have centered our business practice around this ideal.
To that end, and in an effort to support and serve our local communities in a deeper way, Sereno Group has pledged to give 1% of our gross commissions to a charitable or community-minded group committed to making a positive difference in the world and our community.
- Brian served six years on the Board of Child Advocates of Santa Clara & San Mateo Counties as well as six years on the Board of the Silicon Valley Association of Realtors Charitable Foundation
- Brian served as a mentor (initially through the Big Brother and Big Sister Program) for young African American males in East Palo Alto without fathers. Almost 20 years later, he continues to stay in touch with and support these men today
- Brian is presently serving for the third year on the Board of Directors
of the Palo Alto Community Fund
- Brian is in the Leadership Circle of donors to PiE (Partners in Education)
- Brian is an active participant in the Sereno Group 1% for Good campaign
and consistently donates 1% of his gross commissions to local charities